- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
Pak Suzuki introduced Mehran in the local market three decades ago, and still, it’s popularity in the country is evergreen due to its price tag, less maintenance cost, and no real competition. Back in the days,…
Pak Suzuki halted the booking for Wagon R at the beginning of February 2018. At that time, the company stopped its dealerships to take further orders from the buyers through a notice which stated that the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.