- Fortuner GR & Revo GR Sport Spotted in Pakistan, Are They Coming?
- Proton Increases Price of Single Variant of SAGA
- PakWheels Car Mela Islamabad Happening This Weekend
- Booking Details of Changan Cars After Price Hike
- Changan Car Prices Increased Up To Rs.10.5 Lacs
- Rs. 4 Lacs “ON” on Suzuki Alto, Being Sold for Rs. 2,800,000
- Honda Recalls Vehicles with Faulty Airbags
- Made-in-Pakistan EV Scooter Launched
- Armed Robbers Looted Bikers in Sindh [Video]
- Toyota Pakistan Offering 100% Refund with Markup
Recently, a woman’s car has been set on fire in Saudi Arabia and the police team is looking for the culprits. Saudi Arabia is a conservative and male-dominated society; however, the current Prince Muhammad…
Saudi Arabia is indeed transforming to a stage where all classes and genders of the society are contributing equally to country’s development. In the recent development, a 32-year-old Saudi woman, named Hanaa…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.