- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
women on wheels
Not only in Pakistan, but around the globe many projects have been started to encourage women to drive cars and bikes on roads fearlessly. In Pakistan, a project namely Women on Wheels has been started for the…
In an impressive move, Punjab CM’s Strategic Reform Unit has launched the phase II of its Woman on Wheels project named ‘Women on Wheels: Motorbike Subsidy Scheme’. With the collaboration of Bank of Punjab and…
I came across the news about 150 female motorcyclists participating in 'Women on Wheels (WoW)' rally held in Lahore. They were trained for riding and subsequently held a small rally to demonstrate their skills.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.