- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
women on wheels
Not only in Pakistan, but around the globe many projects have been started to encourage women to drive cars and bikes on roads fearlessly. In Pakistan, a project namely Women on Wheels has been started for the…
In an impressive move, Punjab CM’s Strategic Reform Unit has launched the phase II of its Woman on Wheels project named ‘Women on Wheels: Motorbike Subsidy Scheme’. With the collaboration of Bank of Punjab and…
I came across the news about 150 female motorcyclists participating in 'Women on Wheels (WoW)' rally held in Lahore. They were trained for riding and subsequently held a small rally to demonstrate their skills.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.