- Sindh Bans Pillion Riding in Muharram
- Deliveries of Proton X70 Started – Sources
- Oil Companies to Decide Petrol and Diesel Prices
- Car Segments Explained – A Complete Guide
- Dollar Coming Down, Will Car Prices in Pakistan Reduce?
- Intra-city Transporters Announce Strike
- Toyota Faces 42% Dip in Profits in the 1st Quarter
- Petrol Price in Pakistan to be Revised Weekly – Sources
- “This BMW 640i Is A Rare Sight In Pakistan” – Walkaround Review
- Video – Metro Bus Catches Fire in Rawalpindi
Some say that it's rear resembles heavily to that of the Toyota Camry XV30 while others say that it’s pretty difficult to distinguish it's front from that of the 5th Generation Honda City but all what we know…
Whenever one thinks of a supercar, all that comes in his/her mind most of the times are the two Italian exotic car makers, namely Ferrari and Lamborghini. Supercars made by both car manufacturers’ cost a…
Motorsports have never been recognized as a proper sport by the Government of Pakistan and it always has been the mentality of the greater masses in our country that Motorsports is a sport enjoyed only by a few…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.