- Toyota Fortuner, Hilux Recalled Over Brake Booster Assembly
- MG Motors Gets Greenfield Status To Assemble Its Cars In Pakistan
- 609 Petrol Pumps Sealed For Oil Smuggling in Pakistan
- Coaster Converted into Motor Home – Owner’s Review
- Petrol Prices Increased by Rs3.20 Per Liter
- MG ZS SUV Spotted in Pakistan
- GREAT NEWS – MG HS Booking is Reopened!
- Changan Alsvin Received 1000 Pre-Bookings In 2 Days
- Check These Things Before Buying a Used Car
- Petrol Prices May Increase by Rs11.95 – Sources
Ali Laghari 17
It seems that this year is not suitable for automaker all around the world. Many have recalled vehicles over severe problems. Moreover, just recently Nissan Motors, Japan’s second largest automobile production…
Raja Khawar 54
BMW cars love to slide around, that is for certain. Many of you must have seen those incredible drifting BMWs. Their M Division is pumping out some insane drift machines lately. They have gotten so good at…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.