- MG 3 Will Be Here In Pakistan, SOON!
- 1.4 Million Tons Of Petrol Sold In February 2021
- MG Motors Issues Statement On Late Car Deliveries
- Is Hyundai Launching a New Sedan in Pakistan?
- Punjab Traffic Police Issued E-Challans Worth 200 Million Rupees
- Lahore Gives A Warm Welcome To The Glory SUVs!
- Toyota Records Huge Profits in 2nd Quarter of FY21
- PUNJAB: Online Auction for Universal Number Plates Starts Today
- AT LAST! We are Getting New Suzuki Swift After 11 Years!
- After Dolphin, Police Introduces “The Ababeel Squad” in Lahore
Automotive Industry of Pakistan
Pakistan's automotive sector has long been dominated by the three main Japanese automakers, Toyota, Suzuki and Honda. For the past few decades they have had the market in a stranglehold as they continue their…
Abdul Hanan 43
The Government has granted permission to three new companies to set up car assembly and manufacturing plants in Pakistan. The Ministry of Industry and Production allowed United Motors Private Limited,…
Ali Laghari 73
The year 2016 has proven itself to be a year of revival for automotive industry in Pakistan. The automotive industry is enjoying profitability and sustainability so far; production in the manufacturing sector…
When you sell a car worth well over a million rupees, it is but only a courtesy to the buyers to include basic pre-modern stuff such as the power windows, SRS Airbag, and ABS. These latter two items constitute…
Fahad Ullah 573
We spent the better part of last year lamenting the fact that our industry is stagnant when compared to India's automotive industry, which operates in a similar socioeconomic condition. State Bank of Pakistan…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.