- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
BAIC BJ40 Plus
We are here with another expert review, and this time we are reviewing BAIC's BJ40 Plus. This car is for the people who love off-roading and its experience. Before the review, let us tell you about BAIC, a…
As promised, Sazgar-BAIC has opened the official bookings for BAIC BJ40 Plus, but with a surprise! The company is offering an early bird discount of PKR 200,000 on bookings till December 10, 2021. If you’ve…
2020 has been an eventful year for the Pakistani automotive industry. From the latest sedans to new crossover SUVs, we welcomed many new kids on the block. Even with all the new cars in 2020, there are a few…
Sazgar Engineering Works Limited is lightening up Pakistan’s biggest auto show with its all-new BAIC vehicles showcased at International Expo Centre Lahore. As per the details, PAPS 2020 has begun from…
BAIC Motors is all set to launch three new vehicles in Pakistan, expected in 2019. As per the detail, BAIC Motors-- a Chinese state-owned car maker, in collaboration with Sazgar is introducing BAIC BJ40…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.