- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
The fiscal year 2021 ended in June, and we had a look into the car sales for the whole year. Compared to last year, 90% more cars were sold in FY21 than FY20. We didn’t pay much attention to motorcycle sales…
The auto sector of Pakistan faced yet another blow as the car sales went down by 71% while motorbike sales also suffered a decline of 33% during March 2020 on year on year basis, as per the PAMA stats.…
The bike industry has seen sharp sales growth for the month of October 2018 as per the stats provided by the Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association (PAMA). According to the details, year-on-year…
The year 2017 saw exponential growth in the automotive sector of Pakistan. Moreover, many local and foreign auto manufacturing companies also announced to invest more in coming years, Renault and Volkswagen…
Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association has released the sales and production figures of both cars and motorbikes for December 2017. The sales of cars has been reported already, which was quite…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.