- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
The summer season has arrived in Pakistan in its full glory. Temperature across Pakistani is averaging well over 30 degree Celsius. In most parts of the country, the temperature is somewhere around 35 degree…
There is a myth that the interior of your car emits benzene, a cancer-causing harmful gas, and that you should let the interior breathe for few minutes before turning on the A/C in hot summer days. You might…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.