- Petrol Price Hike Of Rs. 35 per Liter
- Toyota Car Prices Increase AGAIN
- Petrol Price Hike Of Rs. 83.5 – Proposes OGRA
- Peugeot Pakistan Suspends Car Bookings
- Rupee’s Free-fall, Car Prices & Bookings – A New Episode
- Pakistan’s First Pink Bus Service To Be Launched In Karachi
- Dollar From Rs. 230 to Rs. 255 – Fresh Car Price Hikes Coming?
- Despite “Price Lock”, Kia Closes Bookings of All Cars
- Suzuki Bike Prices Hiked By Rs. 25,000
- Cars Owned By ICC Cricketer Of The Year – Babar Azam
Islamabad Traffic Police (ITP) has issued as many as 64,835 tickets thus generating revenue of PKR 1.9 million during January 2019. According to the stats shared in a document by Islamabad Traffic Police…
The traffic police of Sindh has fined over 2.6 million traffic violators across the province in the Fiscal Year 2017-18, as per the report presented by the Sindh home department in the Sindh Assembly…
City Traffic Police Lahore has issued more than 5,000 tickets in a single day to bikers who were not wearing helmets. On the order of Lahore High Court, the traffic police are vigilantly going after people…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.