- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
Islamabad Traffic Police (ITP) has issued as many as 64,835 tickets thus generating revenue of PKR 1.9 million during January 2019. According to the stats shared in a document by Islamabad Traffic Police…
The traffic police of Sindh has fined over 2.6 million traffic violators across the province in the Fiscal Year 2017-18, as per the report presented by the Sindh home department in the Sindh Assembly…
City Traffic Police Lahore has issued more than 5,000 tickets in a single day to bikers who were not wearing helmets. On the order of Lahore High Court, the traffic police are vigilantly going after people…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.