- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
Karachi, June 29, 2018: Chinese automotive brand Changan Automobiles and Master Motors have entered into a joint venture with the biggest Chinese investment in the local auto industry of US$100 million to…
Master Motors and Changan Motors will officially sign the partnership agreement on 29th June 2018, i.e. tomorrow at an event which will be held at Dilkusha, Pearl Continental Hotel, Karachi. PakWheels.com will…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.