- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
The other day one of my respected fellow bloggers Mr. Aref Ali shared a very detailed article about buying a Suzuki Khyber. There is no doubt that the Khyber is an evergreen car in the Pakistani market, and one…
A kick flip – a 360-degree rotation in mid-air – is a common stunt on a skateboard but not so much in a car. Over the years, several videos on Youtube surfaced but those stunts were done with the help of…
Cruise missiles can cause a lot of damage, but don't worry as petrol head Paul Stender strapped only the jet engine of a cruise missile to the roof of his car however the damage is only 10 Bugatti Veyrons given…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.