- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
To give relief to the people of Lahore and to improve the healthcare system, the Government of Punjab has launched a new motorcycle ambulance service in the provincial capital. The new ambulance service was…
A new system for vehicle registration which is also a part of the national action plan (NAP) is set to be inaugurated tomorrow by Chief Minister of Punjab, Shahbaz Sharif. The launch is expected to take place…
The fast depleting reserves of natural gas has provoked alot of decision by the government however very few of them have actually been materialized if I may not be wrong. The Air Car Project is another such…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.