- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Remember that when the 9th generation Honda Civic came out, Honda reduced the prices of 8th generation Civic to clear its inventory. Now, if you buy a Honda Car before June 30th, you can get a chance to be…
Auto policy 2016-21 has created mixed reactions among people associated with automobiles. While the existing three assemblers of our auto industry have already labeled the policy as ‘devastating’, and later…
Pakistan’s local automobile industry, if you wish to call it so, lags far behind the world in terms of vehicle safety, product quality, the number of available options as well as the quality control. With only…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.