- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
The Japanese Kei car segment has been blessed with few of the most desirable contenders. It really makes the decision of buying a Kei car one of the toughest one. In today's comparison, we are talking about two…
We at PakWheels reported in October that a white 2016 Tesla S70 has landed in Pakistan--first ever Tesla electric car to make its way to the country. We discussed its Pros and Cons in detail for PakWheelers so…
Suzuki has been popular in our market mainly because of the affordable low priced cars and cheaper maintenance. Ever since they stepped in our market, the ‘Suzuki’ badged vehicles were apple-of-eye for most…
The news about duty changes in the upcoming budget are arriving as time to reveal upcoming budget comes closer. EDB recently announced plans to slash duty on imported complete-knock-down units (CKD) and…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.