- Want to Buy a New Car? Follow These 10 Tips
- Menace of Underage Driving… Continues in Pakistan!
- Samsung To Supply 5nm Chips for Tesla Electric Cars
- Another Day, Another MG SUV – What’s Cooking? 🧐
- 194% Increase In Auto Import Bill For July-December 2020
- MG ZS EV – Expert Review of Affordable Electric Vehicle
- Suzuki Mehran — The Nostalgic First Car of Most Pakistanis
- This Is Why Pak Suzuki Car Deliveries Are Late!
- KIA Rumoured To Lead The Apple Car Project
- EV Policy Will Soon be Implemented – Fawad Chaudhry
A couple of days ago a friend of mine came to my place in his Toyota Prius. He can't drive himself so keeps a paid driver around. He has a manual 7th generation Civic but it was unavailable that day so borrowed…
Awais Yousaf 82
Toyota Camry has been the best selling mid-size sedan for ages now. Previously, Camry was not fun enough to drive and neither it gave a luxurious experience, but now Toyota has decided to change that. Since…
Awais Yousaf 73
A few days back i had a conversation with my friend about his newly bought car. While discussing the features of his new car, he mentioned about driving on boost for gaining more performance from the vehicle.…
Aref Ali 54
A couple of decades ago, there was a mutually agreed notion among the drivers and car guys that cars with automatic transmission are bad for fuel economy. Move back to the 70s and 60s, automatic cars used to be…
Aref Ali 214
Initially, when CVT cars started to appear on our new and used car market, many owners had confusion about the transmission. There were numerous stories of CVT car owners using normal hydraulic gear oil for…
Haroon Iftikhar 152
CVT or Continuously Variable Transmission is now being used or preferred by most automotive companies now. Leonardo da Vinci sketched a stepless continuously variable transmission in 1490 and it took us almost…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.