- Want to Buy a New Car? Follow These 10 Tips
- Menace of Underage Driving… Continues in Pakistan!
- Samsung To Supply 5nm Chips for Tesla Electric Cars
- Another Day, Another MG SUV – What’s Cooking? 🧐
- 194% Increase In Auto Import Bill For July-December 2020
- MG ZS EV – Expert Review of Affordable Electric Vehicle
- Suzuki Mehran — The Nostalgic First Car of Most Pakistanis
- This Is Why Pak Suzuki Car Deliveries Are Late!
- KIA Rumoured To Lead The Apple Car Project
- EV Policy Will Soon be Implemented – Fawad Chaudhry
Last week, we reported that the EV policy is not implemented in Pakistan and how the delay in EV ordinance puts car importers in trouble. The latest update on the subject is that Fawad Chaudhry, Pakistan’s…
Samman Surraya 2,386
The federal government approved the EV Policy for 4-Wheelers on December 22, 2020. However, it’s been a month, and the policy is yet to be implemented. There is a delay in the issuance of an ordinance/SRO by…
Sulman Ali 11,888
The federal government has approved and announced massive tax exemptions for 4-wheeler electric vehicles in Pakistan. Minister for Industries and Production, Hammad Azhar, made the announcement in a tweet.…
Ahmad Shehryar 103
The Adviser to Prime Minister on Climate Change Malik Amin Aslam has dismissed any reality behind the news that the EV policy is rejected by the Engineering Development Board (EDB) of the Ministry of Industries…
Asad Zahid 124
The domestic automobile industry has come out to criticize the approval of the new EV policy by the cabinet. It seems like the auto sector is not fully content with the EV policy put forth by the PTI…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.