- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
Due to a constrained local auto industry, long delivery times and feature-less cars, Pakistanis import cars to fulfill their passion to drive good vehicles. Most of the cars which are imported into the country…
The standards of everything has started increasing day by day. You get better design and quality phones than the previous versions you had, and same is the case with almost everything that is sold in the…
When it comes to buying your first car and which is also a used one there are multiple things which come to your mind. First, you want to buy a car which checks all the right boxes and yet needs to be reliable…
In 2007, a report generated by Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan according to which, about 50 percent of oil in Pakistan is used for transportation. From which, about half of the oil is consumed by…
Everyone keeps a track of their vehicle's fuel economy. Due to the excessive variations in fuel prices, fuel economy has become a serious matter for car owners. Fuel economy has even changed the buying behavior…
Given that more than half of our nation runs on CNG tell something about the behavior of Pakistani motorists. Motorists of Pakistan want to save on fuel, and many of them go to great lengths in the quest of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.