- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Due to a constrained local auto industry, long delivery times and feature-less cars, Pakistanis import cars to fulfill their passion to drive good vehicles. Most of the cars which are imported into the country…
The standards of everything has started increasing day by day. You get better design and quality phones than the previous versions you had, and same is the case with almost everything that is sold in the…
When it comes to buying your first car and which is also a used one there are multiple things which come to your mind. First, you want to buy a car which checks all the right boxes and yet needs to be reliable…
In 2007, a report generated by Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan according to which, about 50 percent of oil in Pakistan is used for transportation. From which, about half of the oil is consumed by…
Everyone keeps a track of their vehicle's fuel economy. Due to the excessive variations in fuel prices, fuel economy has become a serious matter for car owners. Fuel economy has even changed the buying behavior…
Given that more than half of our nation runs on CNG tell something about the behavior of Pakistani motorists. Motorists of Pakistan want to save on fuel, and many of them go to great lengths in the quest of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.