- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Oil selling company Attock Petroleum has posted its net profit for Q3 of the fiscal year 2018, and it looks promising. As per the data revealed, the company had earned PKR 1.45 billion, which shows the net…
Petrol is essential for cars; it’s their lifeline. However, if the lifeline itself become cancerous then what would become of the car? One could only imagine the disaster. Recently local oil market turned…
Honda’s recent complaint against oil companies stirred a lot of controversy in the local market. In the complaint lodged by Honda Pakistan, it was stated that oil companies are adding additives which are…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.