- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
Honda City 2015
As a car enthusiast I would love nothing more to brag about the choices available to me in my country. But sadly the local automobile industry hasn’t produced anything noteworthy in the recent years, apart from…
Honda Atlas Cars Pakistan Limited, a joint venture between Honda Motor Company Limited Japan, and the Atlas Group of Companies Pakistan, was incorporated in November 1992, and their first vehicle rolled off the…
The financial results of Honda Atlas Cars are in and it looks like the company is on steroids. Honda Atlas posted a profit of Rs. 3.16 billion, a whopping 195% increase if we compare it with the profit of Rs.…
In October last year, Honda Atlas Cars Pakistan introduced a Minor Model Change (MMC) of the 5th Generation Honda City (2007-2013) while the customers and buyers were waiting for the newer 6th Generation Honda…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.