- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Honda City 2016
As a car enthusiast I would love nothing more to brag about the choices available to me in my country. But sadly the local automobile industry hasn’t produced anything noteworthy in the recent years, apart from…
Honda Pakistan launched the fifth generation Honda City back in the January of 2009. The car has been in production for almost seven and a half years now. That’s a long time for any Honda car to be in…
It is not a secret that Honda Vezel has been selling like crazy in Pakistan and has gained a lot of traction in last two years. You probably also know the fact that Honda Atlas tried to steal a little bit of…
Honda Atlas Cars Pakistan Limited, a joint venture between Honda Motor Company Limited Japan, and the Atlas Group of Companies Pakistan, was incorporated in November 1992, and their first vehicle rolled off the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.