- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
honda fit hybrid
Honda Fit is a 5-door hatchback that was revealed in Japan in 2001 and is now in its third generation. Fit has a front mounted engine and comes with both, front wheel drive and four wheel drive versions. The…
Honda previously had a tough time coming up with a decent hybrid system that could challenge Toyota's HSD on equal level and has now shown off a game-changing electric motor which will be used to power their…
Cars that sell well in Pakistan are either white Corolla Xli or imported cars. Wherever you see on the roads, you will find one or two imported cars, and especially Japanese imports. I remember it started with…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.