- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
honda fit hybrid
Honda Fit is a 5-door hatchback that was revealed in Japan in 2001 and is now in its third generation. Fit has a front mounted engine and comes with both, front wheel drive and four wheel drive versions. The…
Honda previously had a tough time coming up with a decent hybrid system that could challenge Toyota's HSD on equal level and has now shown off a game-changing electric motor which will be used to power their…
Cars that sell well in Pakistan are either white Corolla Xli or imported cars. Wherever you see on the roads, you will find one or two imported cars, and especially Japanese imports. I remember it started with…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.