- Get Ready For Strict Driving License Test In Islamabad
- Pakistan’s CKD Kits Imports Up by 87%, CBU Imports by 81%
- Paul Walker’s Fast & Furious Supra Sold for Over Rs8.5 Crore
- Govt To Lower The Interest Rate For Car Finance
- Is MG Pakistan Launching a Sedan Against Civic, Corolla?
- Toyota Reveals First Official Image of 2022 Tundra
- Car Registration Will Now Cost Only Rs.1 in KP
- Govt May Extend Tax Relief For Cars Up To 1000cc
- Hyundai Sonata LEAKED Pictures & Expected Price
- BREAKING – Hyundai Sonata is Coming in Two Variants
Hybrid Cars in Pakisran
Is a hybrid car expensive to maintain? A lot of people get worried about buying a hybrid; they worry that it is complicated, it is very expensive to buy and it will cost a lot more to maintain than non-hybrid…
The Hybrid Toyota Prius has been a successful car in Pakistan and around the globe. However, sometimes, it seems like its plagued by problems but when so much technology is involved, glitches do happen to come…
Since the launch and success of Toyota Prius some 25 years ago, hybrid cars have become a way of life all over the world. Even prestigious German brands have been forced to launch hybrid models due to their…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.