- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
We have been making quite a noise lately about the latest activities in our local Pakistani automobile scene. Local automakers are bringing new models, and some of the European automakers are interested in…
The import of cars in Pakistan as shot up. Even though the local car manufacturers are churning out cars and motorbikes like never before, but the fact that demand of cars is increasing day by day is a very…
According to experts, 75% used cars are imported from Japan that contributes to the Japanese economy. Major portion of Japan's economy is based on their auto and tech industry. After World War II, a treaty was …
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the demand is falling for locally made cars, at that price with little value for money, every other person with a bit of understanding and enthusiasm towards cars…
Car prices today have increased three times compared to the prices in 2006 and to test the impact on buyers of this exorbitant increase in prices, Pakwheels.com and YouGov collaborated towards a research on the…
Pakistan Bureau of Statistics just released information regarding the total value of vehicles imported in the period of July-March 2011-2012 which has is a whopping 249 million US $ (22.585034 billion PKR).…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.