- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Toyota is likely to unveil the face lifted version of its ever popular people carrier Avanza, in August at 2015 Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show, in Indonesia. A spokesperson for Toyota told…
Located in a crater in the mountains, the Kwah Ijen lake is the largest sulfuric acid lake in the world which has an actual pH level of 0.5 and as soon as you put an aluminum can in the acid/lake, it begins to…
Instead of improving the railway network, bringing more trains and increasing traffic to actually answer to people's desperation of riding on roof-tops, Indonesian government has decided to hang grape-sized…
This awesome expedition report I am able to read after the Belgian couple who traversed through Congo last year. This trip, organized by Indonesian Off-road federation, this little adventure is awesome…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.