- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
islamabad high court
A petition has been filed in Lahore High Court against the restriction imposed by the government on non-filers to purchase or book new cars. As per the details, the petition has been filed on constitutional…
A local car dealer has filed petition in Islamabad High Court (IHC) against the banning of non-filers to buy vehicles, reports a local media outlet. According to the details, the lawyer of the petitioner…
For the past one year, the Government of Pakistan has been continuously tuning up the prices of petroleum products despite receiving criticism from local commuters in the process. According to the…
The previous government had announced a 'Vehicle Amnesty Scheme' through which FBR had planned to curb illegal smuggling of vehicle and generate 20 billion rupees in revenue for the government. The scheme…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.