- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Islamabad Saddar Zone Police have recovered 13 bikes and arrested six bike lifters involved in bike theft in different parts of the capital. Speaking about the operation, a spokesperson of police said that…
Islamabad Traffic Police has started taking action against the tinted glass users; anyone found using tinted glass in their cars will be fined and strictly dealt with. As per the traffic police, criminals are…
Islamabad Traffic Police (ITP) has decided to crack down on bike riders who don’t wear a helmet while driving the motorbikes. The traffic police of the capital city said that from this day (11-10-2017) ITP…
The Islamabad capital police captured around 3,320 bikers who were found guilty of one-wheeling during the Eid holidays. According to a statement released by the officials of Islamabad traffic police, some…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.