- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Changan…the first thing that comes to mind when you hear this name are those old double cabin pickups (Gilgit and Kalash) that Karakoram Motors used to sell in Pakistan. People think the auto manufacturer…
So it’s happening. Lamborghini is gearing up to make its SUV. The concept was unveiled in 2012 at Beijing Motor Show, and that the government of Italy itself was interested in investing in the Lamborghini Urus…
Some of you might already know this that there are governments that support their automakers in research and development, and I know how you guys feel, considering the mess our auto industry is in. However…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.