- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
- Hyundai Car Prices Increased
- Is Proton SAGA Reliable?
- Huge Increase in Toyota CBU Car Prices!
- “Oshan X7 is League Above its Competition” – Owner’s Review
- Car Sales Down by 18% in April
- MG Marvel R Electric – Lahore To Islamabad in “Single Charge”
japanese cars in pakistan
Second in the series of top 5's. This time we have a look at the top 5 imported cars searched on PakWheels.com. Since the advent of the Japanese cars in Pakistan, the public's perception has changed…
To give you a heads up, I have used the PakWheels.com listings to get the approximate prices of Japanese cars available locally. If you have 10 Lac PKR to buy a car, it’s probably best to go for an…
Two Japanese small cars that are leading the pack nowadays are the new 2016 Suzuki Alto and the new Daihatsu Mira EIS. Both are small kei cars and come in hatchback body styles. Suzuki launched the…
When talking about the small hatchbacks, Suzuki Wagon R is one of the best known cars around. In 2014, Suzuki Pakistan released the Pakistani version of Suzuki WagonR. This turned out to be really good in terms…
Pakistani car market is doing quite well for some time now. Local carmakers are working tirelessly and imports of cars, especially from Japan, have also increased. Imports in the first four months of…
Have you ever wondered why the used cars in Japan are in much better condition than even the new cars in Pakistan? Well here is the real reason. About ten years back I had the opportunity to visit Japan and…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.