- Toyota discontinues Vitz nameplate while Nissan halts production of Datsun cars
- Honda S660 Turbo 2015 Owner’s Review: Price, Specs & Features
- Suzuki Ciaz 2017 Manual – Owner’s Review
- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 CVT vs. Honda City i-VTEC 1.3 Prosmatec: A brief comparison!
- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
- NHMP closes Motorway for all kinds of traffic
The auto industry is abuzz with excitement and well-warranted speculation regarding Tesla’s new Shanghai factory that is being set up in the Chinese economic capital. With the aim of producing more than 1…
Jamal Pasha 45
Nissan, one of the biggest automaker in the world, has just unveiled a new model of all-electric vehicle LEAF. Race for inventing an electric vehicle that can do higher miles on a single charge is on.…
The burgeoning trend amongst automakers today is to focus on zero emission vehicles, better known as electric vehicles since they have, wait for it… zero emissions. Automakers have boasted these cars’ lack…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.