- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
The Tokyo Auto Salon is going on at its full swing. It is an annual auto show organized in the city of Chiba Japan. The aim of the show is the auto and parts makers to display their custom work and automotive…
Whenever one thinks of a supercar, all that comes in his/her mind most of the times are the two Italian exotic car makers, namely Ferrari and Lamborghini. Supercars made by both car manufacturers’ cost a…
Lexus LF-A is the Japanese attempt at making supercars and it is not at all a bad attempt given the sweet aural pleasure it produces through the V10 engine it has fitted in the carbon fiber web construction.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.