- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Suzuki has been popular in our market mainly because of the affordable low priced cars and cheaper maintenance. Ever since they stepped in our market, the ‘Suzuki’ badged vehicles were apple-of-eye for most…
Ever since the local production of automobiles started in the early 90s, the options for a car buyer in Pakistan remained on a decline. As compared to the 80s when there used to be several options for each…
Recently, the ignition coil on my Liana went bad and car was missing on CNG. I went for CNG servicing in Suzuki Motors and once it was done - they told me that the problem is with ignition coil and I will have…
The company which advertised a 20 years old obsolete car in 2011 as bearer of executive look has been confronted with a lot of rumors about Mehran’s conversion to EFI system. The hideous car which bears!-->!-->-->!-->>!-->>…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.