- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
The supply and demand of car in Pakistan is an issue for the buyers. Currently, one passenger car is produced for every 869 persons. According to the report forwarded by Competition Commission of Pakistan, the…
Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) has asked the government not to give any new incentive to the existing local automakers that were given to the upcoming carmakers, reports a local media outlet. There…
So far, the big three(s) have enjoyed the monopoly in the Pakistani auto sector, but very soon, with the upcoming automakers stepping in, the car scene in the country is going to change. In the auto policy…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.