- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
- “I have Modified Over 90% of DarkFear” – Owner Review
- Toyota Increased Corolla Altis 1.8 CVT Price
The supply and demand of car in Pakistan is an issue for the buyers. Currently, one passenger car is produced for every 869 persons. According to the report forwarded by Competition Commission of Pakistan, the…
Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) has asked the government not to give any new incentive to the existing local automakers that were given to the upcoming carmakers, reports a local media outlet. There…
So far, the big three(s) have enjoyed the monopoly in the Pakistani auto sector, but very soon, with the upcoming automakers stepping in, the car scene in the country is going to change. In the auto policy…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.