- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
The Japanese Kei car segment has been blessed with few of the most desirable contenders. It really makes the decision of buying a Kei car one of the toughest one. In today's comparison, we are talking about two…
It has been reported that the government is considering to rake up the fixed duties on used imported cars. The BR report claims that the “well-informed sources” in Federal Bureau of Revenue have revealed the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.