- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
Traction control is a vehicle-safety feature that is designed to help a car make the most out of the traction available on a road with low friction. When a car without traction control accelerates on a slippery…
Off-roading is fun activity. Many people do it as a hobby, and to fulfill their desire they spend decent amount of money on their off road vehicles mostly sports utility vehicles (SUV's). Fortunately in…
IJCians have always had a very special spot for northern areas of Pakistan. This year again, when the weather started getting warmer, plans were being discussed to head north for our annual summer camp. Several…
Land Rover is working quite enthusiastically to bring the all-new icon of the 4x4 world however, they haven't been quite successful with the concept DC100 as it did make headlines throughout the auto media,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.