- These are New Expected Prices of Alto, Bravo & Pearl
- Budget 2021-22: EV Gets Massive Tax Reductions
- Annual Budget 2021-22 – Govt Ends FED on Cars Under 850cc
- Recent Car Fires, What Can Be Done To Stay Safe?
- Islamabad Car Owners Started Getting E-Challans
- One-Way Rule Violators Will Have Their License SUSPENDED!
- Pay Your Vehicle Token Tax Before July 1, Else..
- General Tyre Evolves to Reiterate its Market Leadership
- ALERT! No More Open Transfer Letters In Punjab
- FINALLY – All New 2022 Land Cruiser Unveiled!
Sulman Ali 1,323
The recent media reports have suggested that Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has suggested another price hike in petrol prices. As per reports, the authority has recommended Rs12 increase in petrol…
Sulman Ali 7,153
The federal government has reduced the petrol prices again, bringing the prices to Rs 100.69. This is the second reduction in petroleum prices in 15 days. In a notification, the Ministry of Finance stated…
Sulman Ali 12,852
The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has taken a strict action against Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) over the recent oil crisis. The authority have imposed a penalty of Rs40 million on six OMCs. The…
Asad Zahid 5,290
The recent petroleum shortage across the country has led to rising concerns, needed to be dealt in a swift manner. One way in which the government is likely to fix the situation is to end the uniform pricing…
Jamal Pasha 307
Update: The Government of Pakistan has decided not to change the prices of petroleum products for February 2020. Previous: Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has recommended the Petroleum Division to…
Umair Saleemi 135
--CNG sector to go bankrupt if gas prices hiked, warns APCNGA Amidst reports that the federal government is planning to further increase the price of natural gas, the All Pakistan CNG Association (APCNGA)…
Ali Laghari 42
(Updated) - Petrol prices are increased by Rs.2.5 per litre, diesel by Rs.4.74 per litre, kerosene oil by Rs.4 per litre and light diesel oil by Rs.2.5 per litre. On Wednesday 27-2-2019, Oil and Gas…
Ali Laghari 53
Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority has forwarded a summary to the petroleum division to revise the petroleum products prices for the coming month of December 2018, reports a local media outlet. As per the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.