- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority
All Pakistan Oil Tankers Owners Association has gone on strike across the country after the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) didn’t respond to the request made by the association. We previously reported…
After the global rise in the petroleum prices, Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has also proposed an increase in prices in Pakistan for June 2016 as well. The proposal was forwarded to Ministry of…
The price of crude oil has reached US $50 per barrel for the first time in last seven months. Experts have been expecting the price hike for some time now. Although the hike is going to help the oil producing…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.