- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
pak suzuki cultus
So it is official. Pak Suzuki is bringing an automatic variant of Suzuki Cultus. The official launch of the 2018 Suzuki Cultus A/T will be held at Pearl Continental Hotel, Rawalpindi, today (4th December 2017).…
Well one of Pakistan’s most loved cars, Suzuki Cultus is about to part ways. The reports are pretty solid that Pak Suzuki has decided to drop the production of the infamous hatchback for good. And in an effort…
Last weekend, there was a news floating around the internet about potential new car launches from Pakistani Big Three carmakers. We published a blog regarding possible Honda HR-V launch in Q1 of 2016 by Honda…
Pak Suzuki is confused, and so are we. The globally declining prices of oil are pushing fuel prices to some of the lowest level ever recorded, although you can argue in Pakistan, prices are not decreasing as…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.