- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
If you thought one litre petrol for Rs. 145.8 was the worst thing, wait till you hear this one. Another news is all over the media that the Pakistan Petroleum Dealers Association (PPDA) have announced a…
Punjab Anti-Corruption Establishment (ACE) has identified 495 illegal petrol pumps across the province, including Lahore. These stations were selling substandard and adulterated petroleum products. These…
Recently, the district administration of Rawalpindi started a road safety initiative called “No Helmet, No Fuel” to prevent road accidents and fatalities. However, multiple petrol stations, especially those…
The Geneva-based oil trading company, Trafigura, is preparing to sign a deal for purchasing Admore Oil Marketing for $40 million. Trafigura is the world’s second-largest private oil trader after Vitol. Swiss…
Recalling the fact that CNG prices were raised due to the fact that it was a depleting natural resource and the high execs said that it should be saved and used sparingly therefore the prices of CNG are going…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.