- Pillion Riding Banned for Eid Milad-un-Nabi in Sindh
- Ogra Shoots Down Hopes of Reduction in Petrol Price
- No Helmet, No Entry on 5 Major Roads of Lahore
- Here Are Forland Safaari’s Official Specs & Features
- Safaari ki Savaari – Forland Safaari First Look Review
- What’s The Best Car Tyre Pressure?
- “Ye Jahaaz Hai Ya Gaari?” – Ultra Luxury Toyota Hiace Review
- Fuel Prices Expected To Fall Next Month
- Unsatisfied Owner of Hi-Speed Infinity 150 – Review
- New Honda CG 125S Gold Is Now Available on Installments
The Younus Brothers Group’s company, Lucky Motors has signed another agreement in the automobile industry to assemble the French Peugeot cars in the country. According to the details, the local company…
Pakistani automotive market has witnessed a substantial increase in the previous fiscal year, where the car sales went up to 179,944 units in 2015, as reported by PAMA. But there’s still a tremendous room for…
Ishaq Dar, the Finance Minister of Pakistan was on a visit to France during the past few days. This visit lasted four days, during which he met the representatives of Renault and Peugeot; the two of the largest…
Stop calling yourself a car enthusiast if you’re born in the early 1990s (or before) and know nothing about Pakistan’s famous yellow cab scheme 1993. I was very young but still remember that Prime Minister…
This study was conducted in United Kingdom which polled around 2,000 people and around 50% of the men said that its simpled to maintain a car than their significant other, what's more interesting is that 1 in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.