- City 1.2L A/T vs Saga ACE A/T – A Comparison
- Pak Suzuki Recorded Highest Ever Car Sales Last Month
- Petrol Price Increased By Rs. 1.71 Per Liter
- Punjab Ends Token Tax Relief on 10-Year-Old Cars
- Hyundai Offers Compensation Over Late Deliveries of Tucson
- Petrol Sold at Rs. 700 in Northern Areas During Eid
- And Now Suzuki Increased Bike Prices
- Is The New Honda City Over Priced?
- City ⚡ Alsvin – Comparison of Top Variants
- New Honda City Official Prices REVEALED!
The Younus Brothers Group’s company, Lucky Motors has signed another agreement in the automobile industry to assemble the French Peugeot cars in the country. According to the details, the local company…
Pakistani automotive market has witnessed a substantial increase in the previous fiscal year, where the car sales went up to 179,944 units in 2015, as reported by PAMA. But there’s still a tremendous room for…
Ishaq Dar, the Finance Minister of Pakistan was on a visit to France during the past few days. This visit lasted four days, during which he met the representatives of Renault and Peugeot; the two of the largest…
Stop calling yourself a car enthusiast if you’re born in the early 1990s (or before) and know nothing about Pakistan’s famous yellow cab scheme 1993. I was very young but still remember that Prime Minister…
This study was conducted in United Kingdom which polled around 2,000 people and around 50% of the men said that its simpled to maintain a car than their significant other, what's more interesting is that 1 in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.