- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
The KIA Picanto has certainly beefed up the importance of safety in the hatchback market, and here’s why. When it comes to hatchbacks in Pakistan, safety is not given any priority, and most of the essential…
Kia-Lucky Motor has been in the Pakistani automotive headlines for quite a while now. There has been a lot of discussion about its upcoming vehicles, in particular, the Grand Carnival. However, there has been…
The South Korean automaker Kia has recently launched the Grand Carnival (3.3-liter engine vehicle) and K2700 (pickup) in the country. And after that, the flood of rumours, about the Kia cars, have been…
So the rumors are IMC is bringing a smaller car, or cars if we are lucky, in favor of 1300 XLi and GLi cars. Before I start blabbing any further, please keep in mind these are all rumors, and despite our…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.