- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
In the last couple of years, a number of new sedans have launched in the compact and affordable segment. The wave started with the arrival of Toyota Yaris, followed by Changan Alsvin and Proton Saga, while…
We are here with a rather exciting news for our readers about Proton Pakistan and the local assembly of its cars, i.e., Proton Saga and Proton X70. Talking to PakWheels.com, Proton official said that the…
As Proton Saga is launched to compete in both sedan and hatchback segment, we are here with another comparison of this recently-launched sedan with a hatchback KIA Picanto. In this comparison, we are going to…
The Proton Saga has been launched in a very reasonable price which means that it would not only target the sedan segment, but also impact the sales of hatchbacks. Hence, we are presenting the comparison of…
As Proton Saga has been launched as a fresh entrant in the local market, we are here to provide this car's comparison with different cars of this category for our readers. In this article, we are going to…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.