- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Ever since the announcement of entry of Proton in Pakistan, car enthusiasts have shown keen interest. The new entrant will certainly help create more choices for people in the country which is currently…
Al-Haj Group has signed an agreement with Malaysian automaker, Proton, to assemble and distribute its vehicles in the country. The signing ceremony was held at Proton Motors Head Office in Kuala Lumpur on…
Finally, we are ahead of the Indian auto industry in some way. While Proton, the Malaysian automaker, is making a business case to launch its cars in India, the Pakistani roads are witnessing its few remaining…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.