- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
Tires, like any other parts of the car are considered important, which should be taken care of no matter what. People in the country are very much passionate about car tires; however, due to no proper guidance,…
People in Pakistan are not only vehicle’s enthusiast, but they are also very passionate towards the machinery, engine and the tires of the vehicles. But, people mostly experiment with the tires of their vehicle…
There was a time when almost every car used to come with steel wheels, and first thing that people used to do was to get shiny new alloys rims, mostly bigger, and new rubber to wrap those alloys. Even now,…
White car, black hood and white wheels is the way Pakistani Civic aficionados wanted to make their car look like. This was the ultimate recipe for beauty but they failed again and again due to the lack of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.