- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Tires, like any other parts of the car are considered important, which should be taken care of no matter what. People in the country are very much passionate about car tires; however, due to no proper guidance,…
People in Pakistan are not only vehicle’s enthusiast, but they are also very passionate towards the machinery, engine and the tires of the vehicles. But, people mostly experiment with the tires of their vehicle…
There was a time when almost every car used to come with steel wheels, and first thing that people used to do was to get shiny new alloys rims, mostly bigger, and new rubber to wrap those alloys. Even now,…
White car, black hood and white wheels is the way Pakistani Civic aficionados wanted to make their car look like. This was the ultimate recipe for beauty but they failed again and again due to the lack of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.