- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are OFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
Automated self-driving cars are the next big thing. Manufacturers are putting a lot of efforts and money in the technology. Sure the system has evolved and gotten better over time to a point where you can…
The year so far has been a blessing for the transportation system of the whole country. At first, in Karachi Yellow Line Bus Rapid Transit was announced by the government then people’s bus service. And in…
To curb the misuse by commercial importers of Commerce Ministry’s schemes and to boost new investment in our auto industry, the government has decided to harden the procedures of importing used cars. Every…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.