- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
Income tax collection has surged by 35% due to the registration of new cars during the last seven months of the current fiscal year (July-Jan), reports a local media outlet. This has caught many analysts by…
In a bid to reduce traffic flow in Lahore, provincial government initiated many projects one of them being Ring Road. A few days back Lahore Ring Road Authority (LRRA) inaugurated ring road’s southern loops 1…
Yesterday, Punjab’s Finance Minister Aisha Ghaus Pasha announced that the Government of Punjab would impose a one-time tax on imported used cars. The statement came during the announcement of the province’s…
Car dealers have announced a strike today following the 400% increase in the transfer and registration fee of automobiles. They have called a complete shutdown of showrooms on Tuesday, 12th May 2015 (today).…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.