- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Income tax collection has surged by 35% due to the registration of new cars during the last seven months of the current fiscal year (July-Jan), reports a local media outlet. This has caught many analysts by…
In a bid to reduce traffic flow in Lahore, provincial government initiated many projects one of them being Ring Road. A few days back Lahore Ring Road Authority (LRRA) inaugurated ring road’s southern loops 1…
Yesterday, Punjab’s Finance Minister Aisha Ghaus Pasha announced that the Government of Punjab would impose a one-time tax on imported used cars. The statement came during the announcement of the province’s…
Car dealers have announced a strike today following the 400% increase in the transfer and registration fee of automobiles. They have called a complete shutdown of showrooms on Tuesday, 12th May 2015 (today).…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.