- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
Islamabad Traffic Police (ITP) has issued as many as 64,835 tickets thus generating revenue of PKR 1.9 million during January 2019. According to the stats shared in a document by Islamabad Traffic Police…
The traffic police of Sindh has fined over 2.6 million traffic violators across the province in the Fiscal Year 2017-18, as per the report presented by the Sindh home department in the Sindh Assembly…
In a bid to force bikers to wear a helmet while making their way through the famous Mall road, City Traffic Police Lahore, is harshly going after the violators and till now has issued 30,137 tickets. The…
City Traffic Police Lahore has issued more than 5,000 tickets in a single day to bikers who were not wearing helmets. On the order of Lahore High Court, the traffic police are vigilantly going after people…
Ramadan arrives for us to exercise fast for the virtues of patience and peace but our streets reflect the opposite of these. Everyone is seen hurriedly advancing towards their homes often violating several…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.