- Industries and Production Division To Formulate EV Policy
- NY Auto Show Floor turns Into Makeshift Hospital
- 3 Cheapest Cars to Buy Under 2 Lacs in Pakistan
- History of Honda Civic generations: All you need to know
- Prices Of Yaris And Other Toyota Models To Increase Soon
- 3 cars to buy under PKR 1.5 Lac in Pakistan
- 10 best used cars under 5 lacs in Pakistan
- Honda S2000 Owner’s Review – All You Need To Know!
- 10 Factors That Increase Fuel Consumption – check them out!
- Millat tractors shuts down its manufacturing plant
Toyota Motor Corporation has its eye on airless tire technology; they believe that the technology could reduce the weight of battery-electric and fuel-cell-based vehicles, boosting the performance of the…
Web Desk 1
The number of people who use their cars and bikes just as a means of transportation is far more than those who consider themselves enthusiasts. We get hundreds of messages regarding something as simple as a…
Aref Ali 17
We've all heard of radial tires. Radials were first patented in 1915 by Arthur W. Savageway and later the Michelin brothers (Andre and Edouard) started further developing and researching and came up with first…
This technology has been long overdue, as long as a couple of decades but atleast, its now here, available to vehicles with big tires, namely; trucks. Goodyear has developed this self-inflating technology which…
When you first look at this tyre than almost everyone has seen this prototype concept which was made by Michelin before, and that before came and passed a long long time back but we never heard anything more on…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.