- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
- Hyundai Car Prices Increased
- Is Proton SAGA Reliable?
- Huge Increase in Toyota CBU Car Prices!
- “Oshan X7 is League Above its Competition” – Owner’s Review
- Car Sales Down by 18% in April
- MG Marvel R Electric – Lahore To Islamabad in “Single Charge”
Toyota Motor Corporation has its eye on airless tire technology; they believe that the technology could reduce the weight of battery-electric and fuel-cell-based vehicles, boosting the performance of the…
The number of people who use their cars and bikes just as a means of transportation is far more than those who consider themselves enthusiasts. We get hundreds of messages regarding something as simple as a…
We've all heard of radial tires. Radials were first patented in 1915 by Arthur W. Savageway and later the Michelin brothers (Andre and Edouard) started further developing and researching and came up with first…
This technology has been long overdue, as long as a couple of decades but atleast, its now here, available to vehicles with big tires, namely; trucks. Goodyear has developed this self-inflating technology which…
When you first look at this tyre than almost everyone has seen this prototype concept which was made by Michelin before, and that before came and passed a long long time back but we never heard anything more on…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.