- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
It turns out that Korean manufacturers have set their eyes on Pakistan’s automotive industry. So far Hyundai and Kia have entered the country, and now another Korean automotive brand SsangYong Motor is planning…
After an overdose of car and automotive brand launches in Pakistan this year, 2017 looks to be no different. Following, the launch of face-lifted A3, and a proposal to BOI (Board Of Investment) for local…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.