- After Global Chip Crisis, Another Car Part Is Going Short
- Another Car Theft In Karachi, Target MG HS [Video]
- Expected Specs & Features of New Honda City
- This is When Construction of Volkswagen Plant Starting in Pakistan
- “Elantra Is Better Than Civic In Every Way” – Owner’s Review
- Some Similarities Between New & Old Honda Civic
- Pakistan’s Oil Sales Saw 57% Increase in April 2021
- After FBR Report, Will MG Prices Go Up?
- Atlas Honda Increased Bike Prices – AGAIN!
- Will Honda Launch The Latest Generation Of City In Pakistan?
Toyota Corolla Gli
Toyota Corolla and Honda City are each other’s direct competition. Both cars have their separate fan bases. Today, we bring you an owner review of the Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L Automatic. The interesting part is…
Sulman Ali 3,146
PakWheels has brought the owner’s review of the Toyota Corolla GLi. This 2013 model comes with a 1.6L engine mated with automatic transmission. The company launched this car in 2011, and its manual version…
Ahmad Shehryar 20,699
The company was all set for a soft launch of Yaris on 24th March 2020, but the lockdown across the country forced it to cancel that too. At this time, all the manufacturing facilities of automakers have been…
Raja Khawar 105
Since the beginning of this year, the rumors regarding the discontinuation of Toyota XLi and GLi are in rounds, different people from different walks of life are giving arguments regarding the discontinuation…
Hassaan Ahmed 296
The Toyota Corolla Facelift was just recently unveiled by Toyota Pakistan. we've all seen the highest end Toyota Corolla Altis Grande in all its glory with new features such as push start ignition, sports mode…
Web Desk 1,711
We are back with another video review. This time around, its Toyota Corolla GLi and Toyota Corolla XLi. Yes we know both are same things, but we will be talking about the features both cars have to offer. Other…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.